Airport Exit Package With 30 Days Visa
Dubai is the best place where one can enjoy their holidays. It is a dream of many youngsters to get settled in Dubai. Dubai offers a various number of schemes in order to fulfill the dream of many people. Dubai has many petroleum-based industries, and it is also a home of many natural oil and gas companies. Dubai is rich in its infrastructure, and as a result, there are many construction based companies. It also has many IT and commerce based companies. This many number of features in Dubai has resulted in an immense job opportunity to the people. The good things are Dubai offers its job opportunities not only to its citizens but the opening are for all the candidates from all over the world. And then the people are demanding Dubai visas.
There are many certain situations in which a person needs to stay on the place even it is extended than the visa limit. The overstaying may cause a penalty to the person. To overcome this, there are many options services provided by us. One of the best options is to claim a border exit package with 90 days Visa.The Airport Exit package with 90 Days Visa costs up to AED1199. It is very affordable and reasonable when compared to other methods.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)