90 Days Multiple Entry Visa For Dubai, UAE
Once there was a time, where people stood in lines and gone through themselves for the tedious visa process. Dubai visa was very complex to apply, and also for approving it required a lot of documentation works and formalities. But these old hassled days were gone. People now started to get help from the visa service providers. These visa service consultancy can be contacted through online. Here people should provide all the necessary documents. Then the visa service provider will apply for the visa and complete the documentation process and handovers the permission to the customer. Dubai has become one of the fastest-growing nations in the world. It has many adventurous places to visit with the best cuisine and colorful tradition.
Applying for Dubai Visit Visa 90 Days with Multiple Entires
Dubai offers excellent job opportunities to international candidates of almost all countries. Hence, there is a maximum of the need for visas for a person. In case of business people, these people need to visit Dubai regularly for attending meetings, presentations, and seminars. For this purpose, they need to visit Dubai regular times. These kinds of people can make 90 days multiple entry visa of Dubai. This visa helps you to visit and return to UAE and other neighboring countries with the same permit multiple times. It is one of the best ways to save time and money. The multiple entry 90 days Dubai visa costs up to AED2150.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6-month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)