90 Days Dubai Visa
Dubai is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. There are many famous and adventurous things presenting Dubai that one can enjoy. People of Dubai are very friendly, caring, and generous. They treat all their tourists and visitors with lots of love and care. As technology and science are improving, Dubai takes a maximum step to bring everything to their country. They are trying their hard to be the best of all. Dubai is known for its luxury. You can experience the most luxurious hotels, palaces, and malls. The luxury environment is one of the main reasons for the people who visit Dubai. Dubai is also famous for sky diving. People visit Dubai to experience sky diving from one of the tallest buildings in the world.
Dubai is also a home for many petroleum, oil, gas, and other multinational companies, which results in an immense amount of job opportunities. Dubai also offers excellent job opportunities for international candidates. And it is one of the main reasons that more people are visiting Dubai every day. For visitors’ convenience, there is a 90 days visa available for Dubai. It is immensely helpful for people who want to visit Dubai and for the people who want to spend some business days in Dubai. The 90 days Dubai visa costs about AED780.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)