7 Days Dubai Visa
Dubai is one of the best tourist destinations to be visited. On a daily basis, it attracts thousands of new people to enjoy and experience Dubai nature and luxury. The people of Dubai are amiable and generous. It is one of the world’s such places where all the improved science and technology are implemented in the city. Dubai has marvelous structural creations and buildings. These buildings would be very high and built in such a method that it questions the construction rules. The people of Dubai not only friendly and generous, but they are also very cooperative. Dubai is a destination for many adventure seekers. The jeep safari on the hot desserts, a well-spent day with wild animals, luxury hotels everywhere. Colorful culture and tradition, tasty cuisine, and beautiful people. All these have made Dubai a perfect place to visit.
If you are planning for a short stay in Dubai on your vacations or a well-spent honeymoon, then the seven day Dubai visa will be the best choice for you. Yes, there is a visa available, in which a person is allowed to stay in Dubai for seven days. This visa is perfect for the people who are newly married couples visit Dubai to enjoy their honeymoon. This visa costs upto AED310.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)