30 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa
Dubai is well known for its gold, petroleum, oil, and gas. This city is also known as the city of gold. Many multinational companies and manufacturing industries are present in Dubai. It makes Dubai, as one of the most career opportunities providing nation. Hence it makes many numbers of international employers and candidates finding their way to Dubai. As there are many chances to be a part of Dubai’s structural and commerce marvels. Sometimes in business cases, people need to visit their company regularly. On-demand if people want to visit Dubai regularly, there is a chance of having multiple entry problems. Many people face these numerous entry visa problems during their visa process.
As a solution to this problem, there are 30 days multiple entry visa available. This visa allows people to visit multiple times to a particular country. Many features are possible with this visa. It will enable the people to visit the neighboring countries with the same visa for both visits and return purposes. The 30 days multiple entry visa is beneficial for the people who want to stay much longer in Dubai for their business trips or any other personal reason. The 30 days multiple entry visa costs up AED830. It is very much lesser in amount when compared to individual visa problems.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)