30 Day Visa Special Offer
Dubai is a place where people visit to enjoy their summer vacations and to settle in a career at the same time. Dubai is attracting the people from all around the world, for both the reason. Dubai offers you various visa types. So that a person does not want to spend excess money on the visa. They can apply for the visa based on the number of days they are needed to be present in the country.
There may be situations in which you are required to stay in Dubai for a shorter period, such as for 20-30 days. The people who are in these kinds of situations can apply to the 30 days visa. The locals of GCC don’t need a visa, but the non-native GCC who are the locals of GCC but are the native members, still proficient with high professional status. Then these members are qualified for applying the 30 days visa. This visa is applicable for only the blood related relatives such as father, mother, brother, and sister. It costs about AED299.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)