30 Day Dubai Visa
People who are willing to stay in Dubai for a relatively shorter time, then these visas is for those kinds of people. Dubai is one of the best tourist destinations in the world, it attracts people from all over the world. People from all around the globe visit Dubai to enjoy the climate and to experience the Dubai environment. Dubai is one of the countries which is filled with newly found technological equipment and machines. The people of Dubai are amiable and generous. These people love to spread their cultural knowledge and traditions to the people around the world. There are many types of people who want to visit Dubai, apart from tourist people.
Business people also wants to visit Dubai. Dubai is the place of business and manufacturing industries. It also consists of marvelous engineering sites and constructions. As a result, it requires a huge number of engineers. These engineers and business people visit Dubai for a short period of time, maybe for their project or presentation. These types of people can make use of 30 days of Dubai Visa. It allows the person to stay in Dubai for up to 30 days. The 30 days Dubai visa cost only AED340.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6 month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount is depends on UAE immigration)