14 Days Dubai Visa
Dubai is a country of attractive spots and places. These places are very high ad rich in their culture. Their hotels are filled with luxury, and moreover, all their places are filled with luxury. Dubai is called the city of Gold. Every day, Dubai attracts thousands of people to their town from all around the world. The people here are so warm and friendly. They always welcome their visitors. Dubai is also a home of many multinational companies, and as a result, there is a large job opportunity in Dubai. There are many types of visitors visits to Dubai every day. Mostly people visit Dubai to experience the beauty of Dubai; sometimes, these people also visit Dubai for business purposes.
Important information about 14 Days Dubai Visa
As Dubai is the home town for many international companies ad sky-high buildings, the business people and experts visit Dubai to attend conferences and meetings. These persons need to stay in Dubai for 2 – 3 days, for these types of shorter business trips up to 14 days . then these types of persons can have their 14 days visit is for Dubai. The 14 days visa costs for AED 320 and for overstaying in Dubai on a need to pay AED 250 on the first day as the penalty, then the people need to pay AED 100 on the following days until they extend their visa period. By using this visa, one can enjoy their stay by spending a minimum amount. This visa reduces the pay that one spends on extended version Dubai visa types.
Requirements to Apply Visa
- Visitor’s Passport copy with minimum 6-month validity
- Passport Size Photograph
- Documents of Guarantor
Terms and Conditions
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- Additional requirements depends on application.
- The applicant bears full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Choice Tourism LLC of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties levied by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cash guarantees will be returned upon presenting an original receipt and a clear exit stamp on passport copy confirming each visitor’s exit from the United Arab Emirates before the expiry of their visa or if a visa application is rejected.
- Time taken for visa approval and disapproval is depends on UAE immigration. My Choice Tourism will not be liable for it.
- My Choice Tourism reserves the right to refuse applications and bears no responsibility for the rejection or delay of visa applications by the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- These terms are subject to change without notice. The laws of the United Arab Emirates and the terms of the visitor’s visas supersede these terms in the event of a conflict.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter. (Penalty amount depends on UAE immigration)